Content to Carton
A One-stop Solution to all Labeling Needs
Tackling everyday advancement and rapid growth in Life Sciences is demanding. We, at Freyr, continuously strive to excel and approach the market trends complying with the latest innovation in the industry. Often, it becomes challenging to handle the lifecycle changes of drug labeling due to its time-critical labeling mandates.
Freyr LABEL 360 brings panoramic view of offering complete end-to-end labeling management inducing more precise and effective way of streamlining the entire process. Building the bridges in between and focussing on the obstacles of labelling industry Freyr LABEL 360 integrate the best practices to control the flow of labeling, implementation through artwork, supply chain and printing stages.
Freyr LABEL 360 Expertise
Label Change Management
Track changes from initiation to implementation
Global Impact Assessment
Implement decisions across impacted countries
Local Impact Assessment
Impact assessment can be done at product Info, Artworks, Printing, and Supply Chain processes
Component Level Authoring
Enables user to author label based on each component(c sections). Maintains versioning at each component as well as document with tracking.
Tracking communications between global and local teams on deviations
Component wise dynamic textual comparison between labels Generation of pre-defined, static and dynamic reports
Product registration level to link Member States to lead country (CP and MRP)
Linking of illustrations, supporting data with metadata in the labels
Between local documents, their packets, artwork components to supply chain and SKU level
- Label development and tracking to ensure effective distribution of core label changes
- Customizable, Role-based Dashboards
- Direct and easy navigation links between Change Management and Tracking modules
- Smart filters and Advanced search options that auto-save previously searched items
LABEL 360 Features
- Content to Carton Traceability
- Dedicated Global and Local Impact Assessment portal
- Process Integrated Label Management System – PILMS
- Deviation Management
- Change & Implementation Management
- Master Repository
- Handy Accelerators
- Real-time Label Change Implementation Tracking
- Registration Level and Pack Size/SKU Level Tracking
- Insightful and Customizable Compliance Reports
LABEL 360 Benefits
- One Stop Solution for all Labeling Related Activities: With various integrated modules for label development and maintenance, change management, implementation tracking, label comparison and real-time Regulatory intelligence.
- Gap Analysis and Harmonization: Freyr LABEL 360 enables real-time gap analysis for harmonization of labeling content across the globe.
- End-To-End Tracking and Traceability: With a robust architecture integrated with the best of labeling practices, Freyr LABEL 360 ensures all the labeling activities are tracked and traced accurately with precision.
- Report Generation: Freyr LABEL 360 enables users to generate and access insightful and customizable compliance reports.
- Integration with Legacy Systems: Freyr LABEL 360 is enabled to be integrated with legacy systems and other Regulatory information management systems for data pull out and to validate them against existing processes.
- Integration of Modules: Apart from sophisticated tracking and tracing features, Freyr LABEL 360 stands advantageous in terms of integrating various modules.
- User Friendly Interface