The Fast, Simple Way to Deploy Freyr's Regulatory Suite
Developed and Designed for Regulatory Professionals Like you!
Freyr is a market leader for end-to-end, broad set of web-based Regulatory solutions and perhaps the only Regulatory-focused company that is ISO 9001 and 27001 Certified for Quality Management and Information Security. Our Product Suite is the enterprise-ready way to get an integrated Regulatory solution up and running with optimal reliability, security and scalability.
Freyr is leading the way in enabling Life Sciences and biopharmaceuticals to deploy integrated Regulatory solution suite in the cloud. Built on state-of-the-art cloud-based technologies, Freyr’s multi-instance architecture provides a separate application instance to secure information and avoid any data co-mingling, ensuring that your dedicated instance remains focused on your unique business needs.
Reduction in the total cost of ownership
Business Value Delivered
- Rapid deployment, high availability SLA of 99.9%, advanced security and access controls
- Easy-to-use interface, intuitive structure and the navigation, automation tools and real-time dashboards
- Multiple state-of-the-art SSAE 16 Type II Audited/ISO certified partner data centers
- Reduced complexity of integrating multiple systems and point solutions
- Accelerated on-premises-to-cloud migration
Highlights of the Freyr Cloud-based Regulatory Product Suite
- Broad Regulatory Solution Footprint End-to-end Regulatory capabilities to meet client requirements both in the short term as well as in the future.
- Designed for Integrated Regulatory Application Suite The entire infrastructure and technology stack is designed from the ground up for integrated end-to-end Regulatory Management.
- Secured Isolated Environments Freyr's solutions are 100% web-based and can be accessed over an internet browser. The features and functionalities are common for both Cloud and On-Premise offerings across full product lifecycle. Freyr's SaaS-based Regulatory solutions are hosted on leading data centres across the globe, such that, each customer has its own application instance and segregated data.
- Multiple Hosting Partners Freyr partners with multiple state-of-the-art SSAE 16 Type II Audited/ISO certified Tier III/IV data centers across the globe. Depending on client business needs, data can reside at specific locations to meet specific business requirements.
- Cloud Security Data center physical access is typically restricted to authorized company personnel. CIS/NIST security control, Firewalls, IDS, MFA, Data encryption, Audit trail and other best practices to prevent unauthorized access to hosted data, identify risk and mitigate them.
- Faster Time-to-Value - Our Rapid and flexible deployment methodologies backed by Freyr support teams for personalization, configuration, customization and integration drastically reduces implementation time and effort when compared to classic approaches.
- Robust SLAs - Servers are available 24X7X365 with 99.99% availability backed up by redundant servers, power, internet at the same location and a redundant infrastructure replica of this environment is in a geographically different location.
- Seamless Integration with External Systems - Our solutions support all industry leading third-party/in-house/legacy system integration using state-of-the-art integration technologies for data exchange through real-time interfaces.
- System Validation - Our dedicated quality assurance and validation team incorporates best practices to ensure out-of-the-box readiness and complaint systems, through pre-validated configurations that reduces customization and shorten implementation times.
- Data Migration - Efficient data migration methodology is based on best practices, which begins with pre-migration assessment or audit to fully understand the scope. Our data migration specialist follows our robust migration methodology of analysis, design, execution, testing and cleansing.